Be a Friend of The Fish Business Resources
For Summer 2022, Explore Whitefish wants to keep you and your staff up-to-date on the latest updates to area services and attractions. We've compiled all of our Summer FAQs on this page with links to downloadable PDFs to print off for easy reference, websites for more in-depth information, and our Be a Friend of The Fish Toolkit below. Bookmark this page!
P.S. If you find information that needs to be updated please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Glacier National Park (GNP) Vehicle Reservation System
- Glacier National Park FAQ Vehicle Reservation Webpage
- Glacier National Park Vehicle Reservation Downloadable Toolkit with QR Codes (print for easy reference)
- Explore Whitefish FAQ Glacier National Park Vehicle Reservation Webpage
Be a Friend of The Fish Toolkit
- Be a Friend of The Fish Homepage
- Be a Friend of the Fish Checklist Downloadable Rack Card (PDF) (If you would like a stack of rack cards delivered to your business, please contact us at email@example.com)
- Explore Responsibly Poster (PDF)
- Current Fire Danger in Flathead County (UPDATED)
- Do Your Part to Prevent Wildfires
As you probably know there will be some road contruction in/around Glacier National Park . Here are some links to pages that will give you and your staff up-to-date information.
- Glacier National Park Road Construction and Infrastructure Project Work for 2022/23
- Glacier National Park Current Conditions
- Glacier National Park’s Recreation Access Display (RAD) Dashboard: This is where you can monitor accessibility to Logan Pass, Polebridge, Many Glacier, and Two Medicine areas (as well as information on parking lot status, campground fill time, and weather). This dashboard indicates when these areas are filled, so you can avoid waiting in one car in/one car out lines at the entrance station.
- Montana Dept of Transportation's Statewide Contruction Report
- Montana Dept of Transporation Travel Info Map
Car Rental Shortage
Due to a nationwide shortage, it may be more challenging and more expensive than normal to reserve a car, we've put together some resources to help visitors navigate this issue.
Travelers can stay up-to-date on Covid-19 at the following webpage including testing and vaccine information
Miscellaneous Visitor Information
The Whitefish Visitor Center is located at 505 Second Street, in downtown Whitefish. The visitor information phone number is: (877) 862-3548. Open from Memorial Day to Labor Day: Mon-Fri 8am - 5pm. Closed Saturday and Sunday. From Labor Day to Memorial Day: Mon-Fri: 9am - 4pm. Closed Saturday and Sunday.
- Be a Friend of The Fish
- Whitefish Public Restroom Map
- Glacier National Park Weather, Campground and Parking Status (Recreational Access Display)
- Whitefish Mountain Resort
- Whitefish Community Library
- Whitefish Chamber of Commerce
- Montana DNRC Invasive Species Awareness and Prevention
- De-escalation Training Video (Courtesy of FVCC Continuing Education - Acces Passcode: H9+v!53t)
- Whitefish Sustainable Tourism Management Plan (STMP)
- Whitefish Climate Action Plan Brochure
- Whitefish Sustainable Tourism Training Webinar (Summer 2021) (LINK TO WATCH)
- The Evolution of Sustainable Tourism in Whitefish: How We Got Here (Summer 2021) (LINK TO WATCH)