Winter Tours with Glacier Adventure Guides
Whether you're an experienced winter traveler or a novice, Glacier Adventure Guides will lead you on a custom winter tour you'll never forget. See huge snowy peaks, waterfalls and wildlife on a ski or snowshoe tour through Glacier National Park.
More About this Guided Adventure: Glacier Adventure Guides will cater to your ability and fitness levels. These tours through Glacier National Park are great for families, couples and photographers. See the Park in a way few ever do, without the crowds and in the frozen beauty of winter.
Appropriate Ages for Participants: Best for travelers ages 6-80.
Fees: Day tours:
- $180 per person for two or more people
- $350 per person solo
- $225 per person for two or more people
- $450 per person solo
Trip fees include guide, gear rental, transportation from our office, and lunch.
Shuttle services to our office are available for a fee.
Skill Level Required: No specific skills are required for snowshoe tours, aside from a sufficient level of aerobic fitness.
Types of Trips Offered: Snowshoeing Day Tours Cross Country Skiing Day Tours Winter Camping
Certifications and Memberships: - Interpretive Guides Association Member
- American Mountain Guides Association affiliate
- Wilderness First Aid certified guides
- Avalanche Safety certified through National Ski Patrol
- Mountain Travel and Rescue certified through National Ski Patrol